Listen to your vagina. Ask for the BREX Rx
BREXAFEMME is the first and only medicine that doesn't just treat vaginal yeast, but kills it, with one-
day oral dosing.
from all other medicines in how it attacks your vaginal yeast
with just one day of oral treatment that won’t disrupt your lifestyle
in quickly relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of your vaginal yeast infection
With BREXAFEMME, when your yeast infection is gone, it’s really gone.
Not actual size
SO LONG, ITCHY, BURNING YEAST INFECTION
Based on symptoms reported in patient diaries after taking
BREXAFEMME for 1 day.
DOSING AS EASY AS 1, 2...
well, that’s it!
Take 2 tablets by
mouth in the morning
Take 2 tablets by
mouth at night
If possible, the 2 doses (2 tablets each)
should be taken about 12 hours apart.
BREXAFEMME can be taken with or
Take BREXAFEMME with confidence
If you have side effects, the most
common ones can include:
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
Most side effects are mild and don’t
last very long.
CURE IT FOR LESS
Redeem your Savings Card,
and you could pay as little as
3 ways to get a Savings Card:
- Talk to your doctor about BREXAFEMME and receive a Savings Card
- Visit BREXAFEMME.com/SAVINGS and print the BREXAFEMME Savings Card
- Text “SAVE” to “BREXA” (27392) to instantly receive a mobile Savings Card‡
How to redeem your Savings Card:
- Bring your prescription and BREXAFEMME Savings Card to the pharmacy
- Commercially insured patients may pay as little as $30
- Out-of-pocket patients may pay as little as $120
Want to know more?
Give us a call at
†For terms and conditions, visit BREXAFEMME.com/SAVINGS.
‡Message and data rates may apply. 1 message per request. Reply “HELP” for help and “STOP” to stop.
What is BREXAFEMME?
BREXAFEMME® is a triterpenoid antifungal indicated for the treatment of adult and postmenarchal pediatric females with vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC).
How should I take BREXAFEMME?
Take BREXAFEMME exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Take BREXAFEMME tablets by mouth with or without food.
Important Safety Information:
- BREXAFEMME is contraindicated in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to ibrexafungerp
- When administering BREXAFEMME with strong CYP3A inhibitors, the dose of BREXAFEMME should be reduced to 150 mg twice a day for one day. Administration of BREXAFEMME with strong CYP3A inducers should be avoided
- Most common adverse reactions observed in clinical trials (incidence ≥2%) of VVC were diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness, and vomiting. Most common adverse reactions observed in a clinical trial of RVVC were headache, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, urinary tract infection and fatigue
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact SCYNEXIS, Inc. at 1‑888‑982‑SCYX (1‑888‑982‑7299) or FDA at 1‑800‑FDA‑1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
- You should not take BREXAFEMME if you are pregnant or could become pregnant. BREXAFEMME may harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, or plan to be pregnant
- If you can become pregnant, you may be asked by your healthcare provider to take a pregnancy test before taking BREXAFEMME and you should use effective birth control while taking BREXAFEMME and for 4 days after the last dose
- You should not use BREXAFEMME if you are allergic to ibrexafungerp
- It is not known if BREXAFEMME passes into your breast milk. If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed, discuss with your healthcare provider if you should take BREXAFEMME or breastfeed
- BREXAFEMME may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how BREXAFEMME works. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take
- The most common side effects of BREXAFEMME include loose stools, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, and vomiting
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to SCYNEXIS, Inc.
at 1-888-982-SCYX (1-888-982-7299) or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Please see full Patient Information.