- A first-in-class, fungicidal treatment option for vaginal yeast infections
- A non-azole, triterpenoid antifungal that works differently than other medicines
- One-day, oral dosing
BREXAFEMME is contraindicated during pregnancy and in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to ibrexafungerp.
Download additional resources below:
Important Safety Information
- BREXAFEMME is contraindicated during pregnancy and in patients with a history of hypersensitivity to ibrexafungerp
- BREXAFEMME administration during pregnancy may cause fetal harm based on animal studies. Prior to initiating treatment, verify pregnancy status in females of reproductive potential and advise them to use effective contraception during treatment
- When administering BREXAFEMME with strong CYP3A inhibitors, the dose of BREXAFEMME should be reduced to 150 mg twice a day for one day. Administration of BREXAFEMME with strong CYP3A inducers should be avoided
- Most common adverse reactions observed in clinical trials (incidence ≥2%) were diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain, dizziness, and vomiting
To report SUSPECTED ADVERSE REACTIONS, contact SCYNEXIS, Inc. at 1-888-982-SCYX (1-888-982-7299) or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.