- The first modern prescription oral treatment designed to eliminate the yeast causing your infection
- One day of treatment to start yeast infection relief—2 pills in the morning and 2 in the evening
You should not take BREXAFEMME if you are pregnant or could become pregnant.
Get your prescription
Talk to a healthcare provider about BREXAFEMME without leaving your home and get a prescription in just a few short steps:
- Complete a quick medical form
- Connect with a healthcare provider*
- Get BREXAFEMME delivered to you
FYI: Just like an in-office visit, you may be asked to pay a consultation fee similar to a copay.
Pay as little as $30†
Through the BREXAFEMME Savings program, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $30 while cash-paying patients may pay as little as $120.
Ways to access savings:
- Text “SAVE” to “BREXA”‡ (27392) to instantly receive a mobile Savings Card
- Download your online BREXAFEMME Savings Card
Then, bring your prescription and BREXAFEMME Savings Card to the pharmacy.
Terms and Conditions apply. Visit BREXAFEMME.com/SAVINGS to learn more.
Message and data rates may apply. 1 message per request. Reply “HELP” for help and “STOP” to stop.
What is BREXAFEMME?
BREXAFEMME® is a prescription medicine used to treat vaginal yeast infections.
How should I take BREXAFEMME?
Take BREXAFEMME exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it. Take BREXAFEMME tablets by mouth with or without food.
Important Safety Information:
- You should not take BREXAFEMME if you are pregnant or could become pregnant. BREXAFEMME may harm your unborn baby. Tell your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, think you might be pregnant, or plan to be pregnant
- If you can become pregnant, you may be asked by your healthcare provider to take a pregnancy test before taking BREXAFEMME and you should use effective birth control while taking BREXAFEMME and for 4 days after the last dose
- You should not use BREXAFEMME if you are allergic to ibrexafungerp
- It is not known if BREXAFEMME passes into your breast milk. If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed, discuss with your healthcare provider if you should take BREXAFEMME or breastfeed
- BREXAFEMME may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how BREXAFEMME works. Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take
- The most common side effects of BREXAFEMME include loose stools, nausea, stomach pain, dizziness, and vomiting
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to SCYNEXIS, Inc. at 1-888-982-SCYX (1-888-982-7299) or FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.